The mission of the St. Mark Respect Life Committee is to foster greater respect for God’s gift of human life from conception to natural death within our Parish through prayer and action.
Respect Life includes the following ministries within our Parish and beyond:
Food Pantry-Gabriel Network — Heart and Hands for Haiti
Homebound Ministry —- Our Daily Bread
Prayer Network — Good Samaritan Fund – Poor Box
At this time, we are especially in need of volunteers to help with the following:
- St. Mark’s Bingo will need someone to Chair this important community building ministry. We are also in need of other volunteers for this fun ministry.
- Bereavement—need volunteers to help at luncheons and need more parishioners to donate food for luncheons.
- Our Food Pantry & Gabriel Network on Wednesdays and Fridays from 12-2pm.
- Our Daily Bread to drive, serve or make casseroles.
- Prayer Network- give us your name & address, you will receive a monthly letter listing the needed prayers from people in our parish family.
Please contact Charlotte Henderson, Pastoral Associate, (443) 981-3162 if interested.